What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
· Your IP address.
· Your contact information and email address.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
· Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Links to Other Websites
DISCLOSURE AND SHARING.
Legal Requirements. We may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
Change of Ownership. If we sell part or substantially all of our assets, were acquired by merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or otherwise, Information would be one of the assets that would be transferred. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Information.
Industry Standard Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Information under our control, there is no guaranty that our service cannot be compromised.
Privacy Complaints. Contact Us First (Please): If you have a dispute or complaint about privacy practices, please first contact us regarding the issue. We will do our best to resolve it!
Physical Address: C2 Racing Stable, LLC - 3131 Cross Timbers Road, Suite 100, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Revisions to this Policy. We may change this policy at anytime. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this Website for a period of time.
Last Revised February 10, 2022